- This event has passed.
One Year, Five Questions, Many Voices
February 10, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Combined Jewish Philanthropies is excited to launch a year-long, community-wide conversation tour, “The 360Five: One Year, Five Questions, Many Voices,” led by CJP President and CEO Rabbi Marc Baker. Through dozens of in-person events around Greater Boston, the tour will introduce diverse audiences to Marc and allow him to hear a broad array of perspectives about critical issues to inform and co-create a shared future of a resilient, networked community. Please join the conversation to inform Marc about all issues. Marc is looking forward to learning more from Greater Boston’s Russian-speaking Jewish communities. The event will be held:
- Sunday, February 10th at 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Shaloh House 29 Chestnut Hill Ave, Brighton, MA 02135.
- Light snacks will be served. Dietary laws will be observed.
- Please RSVP to Beth Tauro at email@example.com prior to February 2
The event will feature a discussion around five key questions:
- Considering Jewish life in Greater Boston, what is our Jewish community doing well?
- When you think about a vibrant Jewish community, what do you imagine it to look like?
- What do you think gets in the way or could get in the way of us creating a more vibrant Jewish community in the future?
- In what ways, if any, do you feel connected to Judaism, Jewish practice, Jewish institutions, and the Jewish community?
- When you think about the future of the Jewish community, what gives you hope? What concerns you?
Your input and insights can help build a community of learning and action that strengthens Jewish life in Greater Boston and beyond. If you can’t make the February 10th date, there are regional town hall meetings being held in various locations which you can attend by registering at http://cjp.convio.net/site/MessageViewer?em_id=61846.0&dlv_id=58279