We have all the equipment needed for your community / personal events and programs including stage and conference sound systems, microphones, projectors, screens, etc. stage lighting.
We will be glad to help you with your event by providing venues with capacity to up to 300 people, kitchens for catering and kosher catering services. DJs, musicians, singers, dance leader, MCs.
We will be able to find a rabbi for you Huppah and Bnai Mitzvah lessons and tutoring.
We also have possibilities to organize for you a ceremony at HaKotel HaMaaravi (Western Wall) in Jerusalem, Israel.
Your family can choose to become a participant in our unique exchange program between Haifa and Boston for Russian-speaking Jewish families “Family to Family” by contacting us.
If you or your group, organization, etc. have an idea for an event or a program, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will assist. Our specialists are ready to offer their knowledge and expertise to turn your idea into the reality.
Center Makor will be glad to accept grant awards if you do not have 501(c3) non-profit status from IRS on your or your organization behalf.
We are proudly presenting to you Mishpuha Club for Young Adults.
Please visit its page on Facebook to learn more about their great initiatives, events and programs.
- Family to Family exchange program
- Intellectual International Jewish League
- Pizza for IDF soldiers.
- Jewish Art Initiative
- Jewish School of Arts
- Yiddish Cultural Festival
- Russian Jewish Community Festival “Triumph of Life” – June
- Babi Yar Commemoration – September/October
- Celebration of Celebrations – Chag Chagim – October
- Annual Artistic Hanukkah Festival – November/December
- Including Big Hanukkah for little friends and Cup of the Maccabees Chess Tournament
- Tu B’Shevat (New Year of the Trees) Seder (dinner) for families with young children – January/February
- Children’s Festival “Purim”
- Annual Purim Masquerade
- Community Seder (second night of Pesach) – March/April
- Israeli Chagim (holidays) – April/May