This beaded purse with poppies and daisies hand-embroirered with seed beads is donated by Mariya Klaverova to the Ukrainian relief fund.
Minimum donation amount – $250
Eco-leather. Black. Only one available.
- high-quality tailoring of the product;
- there is a substrate inside;
- the bag is sewn on one branch;
- there is an inner pocket;
- there is an outer pocket;
- fabric – gabardine (glued with interlining) – embroidery;
- product material – eco-leather;
- a model of a drawing with a beaded grid is placed on one side of a handbag. That is, only one side of the product is embroidered.
- width – 25 cm/9.8″
- height – 22 cm/8/6
- thickness of a product – 4 cm/1.5″
- full length of the handle – 140 cm/55″
The handle is made of a belt tape (very strong and convenient).
The handle has a limiter of the required length.
Shipping is not included and depends on the item weight. Local pick-up is available in MA. With all questions please contact Mariya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply